July 18, 2011 Leave a comment
John Logarta suggested that I write about some things that I should be proud of. Here goes (save the fact nga manghambog sa ta kadali):
- My creativity is honed. Though I still harbor doubts about my creativity, I realize I have lots of them. Oozing. Flowing. I don’t even realize I could write advertisements considering the serious nature I always project.
- I’m the only trainee in the department. That means, all their attention could be focused on their lone trainee. 🙂
- Thankfully, I could coexist with the rest of my office mates.
- My bosses are good ones. They know where I’m good at. They prune me where I could improve more.
- I work on my own computer, have my own corporate email address (both company-issued, therefore temporary), and have more freedom of time in the office.
- I am referred to by my first name “Luigi”, and not “the intern”, “the OJT”, or any other way, though I am in all respects an on-the-job trainee, or much so, an intern.
- I can share my knowledge with my bosses and my co-workers without any hesitation. I could even share stories with them if I want to, and if in the right context.
- I can partake of the food being set before me (that is if I get to work in the late afternoon, which is so rare because of my super-erratic schedule).
- I have an environment where I could pursue other passions, not just confine myself to one.
Through these blessings, we could pursue our passion for better ways, just as our mantra says so.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com